4. As of noon trading, United Continental Holdings ( UAL) is down $0.33 (-1.1%) to $30.27 on light volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of United Continental Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $29.77-$30.60 after having opened the day at $30.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.60. United Continental Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides passenger and cargo air transportation services. The company operates in six continents from its hubs in Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Guam, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. United Continental Holdings has a market cap of $10.1 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 10.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates United Continental Holdings as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock price performance. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full United Continental Holdings Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts