3 Stocks Pulling The Media Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Comcast ( CMCSK) is down $0.09 (-0.2%) to $38.73 on average volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.56-$39.26 after having opened the day at $39.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.82. Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. Comcast has a market cap of $19.0 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Comcast as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Comcast Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts