2. As of noon trading, Ralph Lauren ( RL) is down $2.80 (-1.7%) to $166.34 on average volume Thus far, 420,179 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 766,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $165.57-$169.46 after having opened the day at $169.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $169.14. Ralph Lauren Corporation engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of lifestyle products. Ralph Lauren has a market cap of $10.2 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 12.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ralph Lauren as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts