3. As of noon trading, Statoil ASA ( STO) is down $0.12 (-0.5%) to $23.33 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Statoil ASA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $23.15-$23.33 after having opened the day at $23.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.45. Statoil ASA, an integrated energy company, engages in the exploration, production, transportation, refining, and marketing of petroleum and petroleum-derived products in Norway and internationally. Statoil ASA has a market cap of $73.6 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Statoil ASA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Statoil ASA Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts