3. As of noon trading, Royal Bank Of Canada ( RY) is down $0.35 (-0.6%) to $59.49 on average volume Thus far, 403,109 shares of Royal Bank Of Canada exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 560,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.07-$59.93 after having opened the day at $59.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.84. Royal Bank of Canada provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor and treasury, and capital markets services worldwide. Royal Bank Of Canada has a market cap of $86.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Royal Bank Of Canada as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Get the full Royal Bank Of Canada Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts