3 Stocks Pushing The Utilities Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, DTE Energy Holding Company ( DTE) is up $0.50 (0.69) to $72.76 on average volume Thus far, 393,864 shares of DTE Energy Holding Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 866,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.96-$72.78 after having opened the day at $72.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.26. DTE Energy Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an energy company. The company's Electric segment engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity to approximately 2.1 million residential, commercial, and industrial customers in southeastern Michigan. DTE Energy Holding Company has a market cap of $12.5 billion and is part of the utilities industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 20.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates DTE Energy Holding Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full DTE Energy Holding Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts