4. As of noon trading, W. P. Carey ( WPC) is up $0.73 (1.08) to $68.40 on light volume Thus far, 45,229 shares of W. P. Carey exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 274,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.51-$68.44 after having opened the day at $67.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.67. W. P. Carey Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust. The firm also provides long-term sale-leaseback and build-to-suit financing for companies. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. W. P. Carey has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 52.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 29.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates W. P. Carey as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full W. P. Carey Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts