3. As of noon trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) is up $0.36 (0.87) to $41.51 on light volume Thus far, 3.5 million shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.95-$41.52 after having opened the day at $41.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.15. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products that help patients prevail over serious diseases worldwide. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company has a market cap of $66.6 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Bristol-Myers Squibb Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts