2. As of noon trading, UBS ( UBS) is up $0.14 (0.88) to $15.96 on average volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of UBS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.75-$15.97 after having opened the day at $15.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.82. UBS AG, a financial services firm, provides wealth management, asset management, and investment banking products and services worldwide. Its Wealth Management division provides financial services to high net worth individuals worldwide. UBS has a market cap of $56.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates UBS as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full UBS Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts