3. As of noon trading, Banco Santander ( SAN) is up $0.10 (1.45) to $7.00 on light volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Banco Santander exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $6.93-$7.00 after having opened the day at $6.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.90. Banco Santander-Chile provides commercial and retail banking services to corporate and individual customers in Chile. Banco Santander has a market cap of $68.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 15.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Banco Santander as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, premium valuation and deteriorating net income. Get the full Banco Santander Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts