4. As of noon trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) is up $0.45 (0.57) to $78.91 on average volume Thus far, 220,662 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 487,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $78.10-$79.02 after having opened the day at $78.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.46. The Toronto-Dominion Bank, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company's Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking segment offers various financial products and services to personal and small business customers. Toronto-Dominion Bank has a market cap of $72.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 7.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Toronto-Dominion Bank as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts