ATLANTA, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC) announced today that its Board of Directors elected James R. Neill to the position of Senior Vice President – Employee Development and HR Services. Mr. Neill was previously Senior Vice President of Human Resources at Motion Industries, the Company's industrial distribution company. In his new role, Mr. Neill will report directly to Bruce Clayton, Senior Vice President of Human Resources for the Company.
Tom Gallagher, Chairman and CEO of Genuine Parts Company, commented, "Jim joined Motion Industries seven years ago after firmly establishing himself as an excellent leader and executive in a variety of human resources roles over his career. He has done an outstanding job in leading Motion's HR organization and is well deserving of this promotion. We look forward to the valuable experience Jim is sure to bring to our corporate HR team."
The Board of Directors of Genuine Parts Company declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of fifty-three and three-quarter cents ($.5375) per share on the Company's common stock.The dividend is payable July 1, 2013 to shareholders of record June 7, 2013. About Genuine Parts Company Genuine Parts Company is a distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australasia. The Company also distributes industrial replacement parts in the U.S., Canada and Mexico through its Motion Industries subsidiary. S. P. Richards Company, the Office Products Group, distributes business products nationwide in the U.S. and in Canada. The Electrical/Electronic Group, EIS, Inc., distributes electrical and electronic components throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Genuine Parts Company had 2012 revenues of $13.0 billion. SOURCE Genuine Parts Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV