For information on PG&E's supplier diversity program, or to learn how to apply to become a certified diverse supplier, visit www.pge.com/supplierdiversity/.
Founded in 1978, the Northern California Minority Supplier Development Council (NCMSDC) is a non-profit organization that promotes minority participation in the procurement process to create economic wealth in minority business communities in Northern California, Hawaii, and the nation. It provides the only nationally-recognized Ethnic Minority Business Certification in Northern California and Hawaii and connects certified Minority-owned Business Enterprises (MBEs) with NCMSDC Corporate Members, including many of America's largest publicly-owned, privately-owned, and foreign-owned companies, as well as universities, hospitals, and other buying institutions. For more information, visit www.ncmsdc.org.
About PG&E Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States. Based in San Francisco, with 20,000 employees, the company delivers some of the nation's cleanest energy to 15 million people in Northern and Central California. For more information, visit www.pge.com/about/newsroom/ or www.pgecurrents.com.SOURCE Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV