Dividend yield at 0.82% Earnings date: 04/25/13.
Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.0M shares, which represents about 7.46% of the company's float of 26.80M shares.
7. Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR): A private equity and venture capital firm specializing in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, and mezzanine investments in large cap companies. Market cap at $4.03B, most recent closing price at $19.26.
In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.99 vs. estimate at 0.74 (surprise of 33.8%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.74 vs. estimate at 0.16 (surprise of 362.5%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.69 vs. estimate at 0.48 (surprise of 43.8%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.48 vs. estimate at 0.22 (surprise of 118.2%. [Average earnings surprise at 139.58%].Dividend yield at 14.55% Earnings date: 04/22/13. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 16.4M shares, which represents about 6.98% of the company's float of 234.85M shares. 8. Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS): Develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements worldwide. Market cap at $2.95B, most recent closing price at $50.50. In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.74 vs. estimate at 0.7 (surprise of 5.7%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.94 vs. estimate at 0.83 (surprise of 13.3%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.87 vs. estimate at 0.77 (surprise of 13%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.97 vs. estimate at 0.94 (surprise of 3.2%. [Average earnings surprise at 8.8%]. Dividend yield at 2.42% Earnings date: 04/22/13. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 3.4M shares, which represents about 6.64% of the company's float of 51.23M shares. 9. Pentair, Inc. (PNR): Operates as a diversified industrial manufacturing company worldwide. Market cap at $10.43B, most recent closing price at $50.60. In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.64 vs. estimate at 0.56 (surprise of 14.3%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.83 vs. estimate at 0.8 (surprise of 3.7%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.64 vs. estimate at 0.63 (surprise of 1.6%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.47 vs. estimate at 0.44 (surprise of 6.8%. [Average earnings surprise at 6.6%].
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV