DALLAS, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today announced several design updates to TI E2ETM Community, its popular engineer-to-engineer online design community that now connects more than 120,000 engineers. TI has expanded the site's search and navigation capability to make it easier for users to quickly find answers to their questions, engage with other engineers, and link to related technical content, such as application notes, user guides and technical articles.
Launched in April 2008, TI E2E Community allows design engineers worldwide to interact with TI product designers and application engineers and with each other via discussion forums organized by product and application. Members can satisfy design requirements and troubleshoot problems by asking questions, as well as show off their particular area of expertise by answering the queries of other members. To join the TI E2E Community, go to http://www.ti.com/e2ejoin-pr.
What's new on TI E2E Community:
- Expanded search capability makes it faster to find a solution to your problem.
- New graphical representation of support forums allows users to hover over listed forums to immediately see a "flyout" of available sub-forums.
- Greater visibility of top contributors makes it easier to find those who consistently share their knowledge and technical expertise to help other community members.
- Addition to forum pages of related resources, training, common questions and useful links provides easier access to helpful technical content.
- Learn from 200 analog and embedded processing experts who regularly post on more than 20 industry-leading TI E2E blogs.
- Learn E2E is now a centralized area for any new community member to learn how to use TI E2E and stay up-to-date on all community-related issues.
Learn more about the TI E2E TM Community and get started by visiting these links:
- Join the TI E2E Community and activate your account: http://www.ti.com/e2ejoin-pr.
- Visit Learn E2E for site support and learn about new features: http://www.ti.com/e2elearne2e-pr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV