EDINBURG, Va., April 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (Shentel) (Nasdaq:SHEN) will release its first quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Friday, May 3, 2013. The company will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, May 3, 2013, to discuss the results. The call is being webcast and can be accessed from the "Investor Relations" section of the company's website ( www.shentel.com). The webcast will also be archived on the company's website.
Date: May 3, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM ETListen via Internet: http://investor.shentel.com/ Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=58998&k=DB8AAE52 Telephone: (888) 695-7639 Password: 48290047 A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available starting two hours after completion of the call until May 10, 2013. Callers in the United States and Canada should call 1-855-859-2056 and international parties should call 1-404-537-3406 and enter pass code 48290047. About Shenandoah Telecommunications Shenandoah Telecommunications Company is a holding company that provides a broad range of telecommunications services through its operating subsidiaries. The Company is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "SHEN." The Company's operating subsidiaries provide local and long distance telephone, Internet and data services, cable television, wireless voice and data services, alarm monitoring, and telecommunications equipment, along with many other associated solutions in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States.
CONTACT: Shenandoah Telecommunications, Inc. Adele Skolits (CFO and VP of Finance) 540-984-5161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV