DETROIT, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) announced today that it has received the Gallup Great Workplace Award, the result of the company's achievements in creating a top-performing and highly-engaged workforce that is driving improvements in its operations.
Companies are compared across a workplace research database comprising millions of work teams in more than 100 countries. A panel of workplace experts assesses the applicants' results to select the winners.
"We're extremely proud of this accomplishment," said Gerry Anderson, DTE Energy chairman, president and CEO. "The employees of DTE Energy earned this award as a result of their years of focusing on this priority, which ultimately translates into improved operations and better service for our customers."
The Gallup research looks at best practices applied in the workplace and the improved business results organizations achieved through building an engaged workforce."These award-winning organizations set a new standard for workplace excellence," said Dr. James Harter, Gallup's chief scientist. "They have proven track records for improving lives along with performance. The management tenets they practice have proven value in both thriving and struggling economies overall." SOURCE DTE Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV