RADNOR, Pa., April 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE:PVA) today announced that it will release its first quarter 2013 results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 and hold a conference call / webcast on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
The full text of the press release and a link to the webcast will be available at PVA's website and through other electronic business news services.
We invite you to listen to the conference call, during which prepared remarks by H. Baird Whitehead, President and Chief Executive Officer, as well as other members of management, will be followed by a question and answer session.You can participate in the conference call by phone or via the Internet.
|Event:||Conference call to discuss first quarter 2013 results.|
|Timing:||May 9, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET.|
|Internet:||Log onto PVA's website, www.pennvirginia.com , up to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call to download and install any necessary audio software.|
|Phone:||Dial toll-free 877-316-5288 (international: 734-385-4977) five to ten minutes before the scheduled start of the conference call and use the conference code 33057398.|
|Replay:||A telephonic replay will be available for two weeks beginning approximately two hours after the call. The replay can be accessed by dialing toll free 855-859-2056 (international: 404-537-3406) and using the replay code 33057398. In addition, an on-demand replay of the webcast will also be available for two weeks at PVA's website beginning approximately 24 hours after the webcast.|
CONTACT: James W. Dean Vice President, Corporate Development Ph: (610) 687-7531 Fax: (610) 687-3688 E-Mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV