SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, today announced the Golden State Warriors have selected ShoreTel to support front office and contact center operations. ShoreTel will provide the Warriors with a more efficient call center solution to enhance its customer experience.
"Partnering with best in class companies such as ShoreTel continues to show our dedication to being the most technologically advanced team in the league," said Chip Bowers, the Warriors chief marketing officer. "We chose ShoreTel for its ease of installation and management, along with its flexibility and reliability, elements we needed to engage our fans."
ShoreTel Mobility will be a critical component of the Warriors' UC solution, enabling portions of the workforce to communicate on devices of their choosing and remain accessible whether they are at the team's downtown Oakland headquarters or Oracle Arena. With ShoreTel Mobility, email, voicemail and texts are easily accessible, even when employees are in motion, so the Warriors staff can now respond faster and have greater choice for how they accomplish work.
"It's a win-win as the Warriors continue to deliver on the court, and the ShoreTel IP phone system with integrated UC delivers scale and business intelligence off the court," said Kevin Gavin, chief marketing officer at ShoreTel. "The Warriors are well positioned to effortlessly communicate with their fans using ShoreTel's brilliantly simple UC solution."The Golden State Warriors are the second Bay Area team to select ShoreTel for their UC needs – the first being the San Francisco Giants. The Warriors join an impressive roster of ShoreTel NBA customers, including the Los Angeles Lakers, Washington Wizards, Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics. Contact Liz Carlston Edelman650-762-2926 Liz.Carlston@edelman.com Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV