SAN JOSE, Calif., April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing is exhibiting its latest embedded Building Block Solutions® this week at Design West 2013. The showcase will focus on motherboards and solutions that support low power Intel® Atom™, Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and high performance Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 and E5-2600 product families. Supermicro will also display next generation motherboards based on the future Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200v3 product family and the future 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors for greater performance with lower power consumption. Complete embedded servers are featured in a variety of 1U-4U SuperChassis and new BOX PC Mini-ITX chassis offering compact form factors to short-depth, embedded server solutions.
"Supermicro is expanding our embedded product line with new motherboards, chassis and a new compact BOX PC all-in-one server, as well as support for future lower power, high performance processors," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "With a wide range of motherboards added to our server building blocks and new Intel Atom and Core processor based Mini-ITX servers, Supermicro customers have greater options and flexibility available for designing highly energy efficient, application optimized embedded solutions."
Exhibits Include:Embedded Server Building Blocks
- 18+ embedded motherboards (MB) on display including the new X10SLQ and X10SLH-F Micro-ATX motherboards
- X10SLQ supports next generation Intel Graphics Controller with HDMI/DP/VGA/DVI, 3x independent displays
- Low power, small footprint uni-processor (UP) MBs supporting Intel Atom and Core processors ( X9SCAA, X9SBAA-F, X9SPV-M4, X9SCV-QV4)
- High-performance UP MBs supporting Intel Core or Xeon processor E3-1200 and E5-2600/1600 product families ( C7B75, C7H61, X9SCM-iiF, X9SAE-V, X9SRH-7F)
- High-performance dual-processor (DP) MBs supporting Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product families ( X9DRD-EF, X9DR7-TF+, X9DRE-TF+, X9DRL-EF, X9DRX+-F)
- New Mini-ITX enclosure CSE-101i, 1U CSE-504-203B, 1U Front I/O CSE-505-203B, 2U CSE-825MTQ-R700LPB SuperChassis and a 4U CSE-842XTQ-R606B supporting Supermicro's optional Battery Backup Power ( BBP®) module
- New Mini-ITX BOX PC SYS-1017A-MP, compact, low power system featuring 6.5W Intel Atom N2800 processor, 1x 2.5" HDD bay, up to 4GB memory, 1x mini PCI-E expansion slot, 3x display output options and a VESA mount bracket, ideal for digital signage applications
- 1U compact, short-depth SYS-5017A-EF, featuring low noise and ECC memory ideal for networking, file sharing and security appliances
- 1U compact, short-depth SYS-5017A-EP, with multiple mini PCI-E expansion options ideal for wireless access gateway, file and application services
- 1U SYS-6017R-MTLF with a live demo of a Digital Security and Surveillance (DSS) application supporting four security cameras
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts