SAN JOSE, Calif., April 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LSI Corporation (Nasdaq:LSI) today announced that IBM is now offering new versions of its High IOPS Modular Adapters family based on LSI ® Nytro ™ WarpDrive ® technology. The new models join IBM's growing stable of PCIe Flash cards and are designed to be used with the IBM System x server series to help clients speed Big Data analytics.
LSI Nytro WarpDrive adapters provide ultra-low-latency, high-performance storage for data-intensive applications while helping cloud and enterprise datacenters shrink storage footprint and energy costs. The IBM High IOPS Modular Adapters based on LSI Nytro WarpDrive technology support capacity options ranging from 300GB to 800GB of SLC and MLC Flash memory for IBM System x servers.
LSI Nytro WarpDrive adapters deliver:
- IOPS performance of hundreds of hard disks with a single server
- Enterprise-class flash performance, reliability and endurance from LSI SandForce ® Flash Storage Processors with DuraClass™ technology
- Storage power, cooling and physical footprint savings, reducing total cost of ownership
- Minimal CPU burden
- Broad compatibility with existing infrastructures through use of standard drivers featuring extensive operating system and management support
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts