REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, today announced a new set of features for the Clearvale® enterprise social networking platform. Clearvale allows organizations to directly engage and conduct interactions, on a single network, between employees, customers, and partners.
- Enhanced file preview– The PDF preview allows organizations to change the font size of a document, search the document, or print the document, all without permitting the file to be downloaded to a computer.
- Microsoft SharePoint enhancement– SharePoint files can now be shared with a view only mode in Clearvale, in addition to share as a link, as copy and as downloadable copy for distribution controls.
- Capability to hide History link for file – When uploading a file, users now have the ability to designate who can view the History link, assuring file privacy which augments Clearvale's sophisticated role-based access control.
- Ability to suppress selected messages in activity streams– Network administrators can choose to omit messages pertaining to when people join a network or a community in their activity streams for faster decision-making and improved productivity.
- Other updates – The release also includes expanded ability to manage disk space allocation and the number of registered users across multiple networks, an enriched user interface, and enhanced API support for retrieving network statistics and changing file ownership.