WATERTOWN, Mass., April 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- athenahealth, Inc. (Nasdaq:ATHN), a leading provider of cloud-based services for electronic health record ( EHR), practice management, and care coordination, today announced that it will participate in the Baird 2013 Growth Stock Conference in Chicago. Tim Adams, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present a corporate overview and update on the company's service offerings.
|When:||Wednesday, May 8, 2013|
|1:00 p.m. CT|
|Where:||The Four Seasons Hotel Chicago|
|120 East Delaware Place|
A live audio webcast of the presentation and a replay will be available in the Investor "Events & Presentations" section of athenahealth's website at http://investors.athenahealth.com .
For the latest athenahealth news and information, please visit the news section of the company's website.About athenahealth, Inc. athenahealth is a leading provider of cloud-based services for EHR, practice management, and care coordination. athenahealth's mission is to be caregivers' most trusted service, helping them do well doing the right thing. For more information, please visit www.athenahealth.com or call 888-652-8200.
CONTACT: athenahealth, Inc. Dana Quattrochi (Investors) Director, Investor Relations 617-402-1329 email@example.com athenahealth, Inc. Holly Spring (Media) Director, Public Relations and Corporate Communications 617-402-1631 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV