The social gamer was also one of the most active premarket Nasdaq stocks on share volume of 625,106.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters are looking for revenue of $210.27 million and a loss of 3 cents a share.
Zynga partner Facebook (FB) was also a gainer, rising 0.35% to $25.82 on share volume of 95,796.Shares of Apple (AAPL), which reports its fiscal second-quarter results on Tuesday, gained 0.28% to $391.61. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters are looking for the iPhone maker to report revenue of $42.39 billion and earnings of $10.04 a share.
Sirius XM (SIRI) shares rose 0.5% to $3.02, while Research In Motion (RIMM) gained 0.36% to $13.89. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV