McDonald's (MCD) ($99.92 vs. $98.24 on March 26) -- missed earnings estimates and the stock dropped $1.99 on Friday. McDonald's still has buy rating and set a new multi-year high at $103.70 on April 12. My semiannual value level is $96.26 with an annual pivot at $99.38 and annual risky level at $104.63.
Microsoft (MSFT) ($29.77 vs. $28.16 on March 26) -- beat EPS estimates by a nickel and the stock gapped higher on Friday. The stock had been downgraded to hold from buy after testing a year-to-date high at $30.32 on April 10 and Friday's high fell short of this level. My monthly value level is $27.18 with annual pivots at $27.92 and $28.57, and quarterly risky level at $30.92.
UnitedHealth (UNH) ($60.04 vs. $54.86 on March 26) -- matched EPS estimates and the stock traded down to $58.03 on Thursday. The stock had been downgraded to hold from buy following the test of a multi-year high at $63.95 on April 2. My semiannual value level is $54.10 with a semiannual pivot at $59.89 and quarterly risky level at $63.66, which was tested at the April 2 high.
Verizon (VZ) ($52.25 vs. $49.16 on March 26) -- beat EPS estimates by three cents and the stock still has a buy rating after setting a new multi-year high at $52.35 on Friday. My quarterly and monthly value levels are $46.78 and $45.74 with this week's risky level at $52.83.Today's earnings profiles are seven stocks in seven different sectors.
Reading the TableOV/UN Valued: Stocks with a red number are undervalued by this percentage. Those with a black number are overvalued by that percentage according to ValuEngine. VE Rating: A "1-engine" rating is a strong sell, a "2-engine" rating is a sell, a "3-engine" rating is a hold, a "4-engine" rating is a buy and a "5-engine" rating is a strong buy. Last 12-Month Return (%): Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last 12 months. Stocks with a black number increased by that percentage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV