HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kmart Store located in 10901 Rodney Parham, Little Rock, AR was the subject of a crime on March 17th, 2013.
Specifically, an armed individual entered the store at closing and demanded all money and other valuables stored in the locked safe. Among the valuables was certain electronic media that backed up the Pharmacy's computer system and which contained confidential information related to prior customer prescriptions: full name, address, date of birth, prescription number, prescriber, insurance cardholder ID and drug name. Certain prescriptions also contained the customer's social security number. Although the Pharmacy promptly reported the theft to local law enforcement, none of the valuables have been recovered as of this date. On April 19, 2013, the Pharmacy submitted written notification to all affected customers by U.S. Mail.
Kmart is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and we take this incident very seriously. Any customers seeking additional information regarding the incident may call 1-866-871-4680 for further information.
About Kmart Kmart, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a mass merchandising company and part of SHOP YOUR WAY, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through ShopYourWay.com. Kmart offers customers quality products through a portfolio of exclusive brands that include Sofia by Sofia Vergara, Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Smart Sense. For more information visit the company's website at www.kmart.com | Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/kmartNEWS MEDIA CONTACT:Sears Holdings Public Relations Shannelle Armstrong-Fowler Shannelle.firstname.lastname@example.org (847) 286 - 0715 SOURCE Kmart
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV