- Harley-Davidson attracts more U.S. young adults, ages 18-34, than any other motorcycle brand in the U.S., and in 2012 sold nearly twice as many new street motorcycles to young adults as its nearest competitor.
- The company sold more new street motorcycles in 2012 to women in the U.S. than all other brands combined.
- Harley-Davidson sold nearly half of all new street motorcycles purchased by African-Americans and Hispanics respectively in the U.S. in 2012.
Harley-Davidson Leading The Field With Young Adults
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.