Greenbriar Capital Corp. Executes Agreement To Acquire 80 MW Wind Project In Utah
Once more, the US Congress and Administration has delivered in its promise to support renewable energy. These incentives in effect provide Greenbriar about 30% of the total funding needed to meet the project capital structure. This 30% amounts to the normal equity contribution and substantial dilution one gets to avoid by building renewable projects inside the US. Greenbriar applauds the US Congress and Administration for their responsible and visionary approach. Even though the renewable industry is extremely grateful for these incentives, it is important to note that these renewable incentives are only a very minute fraction of the trillions of dollars of subsidy the fossil fuel industry has received over the last four decades.
Jeff Ciachurski, CEO of Greenbriar Capital states: "We are pleased to be involved with helping Utah achieve energy independence and providing the Utah rate-payers with clean, reliable, and affordable 100% carbon free electricity."
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
"Signed"Jeffrey J. Ciachurski President, Chief Executive Officer and Director The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Greenbriar Capital Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV