Condusiv Technologies New V-locity Server I/O Optimization Software Accelerates Exchange And SQL By 50% Or More Without The Cost Of New Storage Hardware
LONDON, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Optimizing I/O at the source with V-locity® Server powers faster applications and eliminates performance bottlenecks, so organizations can protect existing CAPEX equipment and save investment dollars by going 50% faster on the IT infrastructure they already have.
Condusiv™ Technologies, the leader in high-performance software optimizing technology, people and businesses, today announced the release of V-locity Server optimization software, purposely designed for I/O-intensive applications like SQL Server and Exchange running on physical servers.
Condusiv Technologies' V-locity architecture was first introduced for virtual platforms, optimizing I/O at the source on guest machines, as close to the application as possible to eliminate unnecessary I/O from getting pushed through the server, network and storage environment. With the release of V-locity Server, Condusiv has applied its high performance V-locity architecture to physical server environments where many organizations continue to run their most I/O intensive applications. With I/O optimized at the source, more work can be processed in the same amount of time for greater throughput while application latency is dramatically reduced. Optimized I/O means organizations can scale-sharing servers and storage among more devices and more users-all while managing their most demanding workloads and business critical data-centric applications.I/O Performance Barriers While storage density has advanced at 60% CAGR, storage performance has advanced at just 10% CAGR. As a result, reading and writing of data has become a significant bottleneck, as applications running on powerful CPUs must wait for data, forcing organizations to continually buy more storage hardware to spread the load. With Big Data, Cloud Computing and BYOD, more data is in motion than ever before, and there is greater demand for high-speed access of that data. Organizations need to tackle the I/O problem in a scalable, cost-effective way. Even as organizations move to virtualized environments, I/O-intensive applications like SQL Server and Exchange still reside on physical servers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV