David Broza Visited With Young Israeli Patients And Their Families On Sunday, April 21 At Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
CINCINNATI, April 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- David Broza visited with young Israeli patients and their families on Sunday, April 21 at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. Cincinnati Children's is one of the leading pediatric medical centers in the United States in providing care for the rarest and most complex pediatric disorders.
Cincinnati Children's also collaborates with leading pediatric clinical, academic and research institutions in Israel through the Israel Exchange Program. The program is intended to improve the health of children around the world.
Broza was in Cincinnati to perform at an Israel Independence Day celebration.www.cincinnatichildrens.org SOURCE Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV