George Rosenkranz To Receive 2013 Biotechnology Heritage Award
Award presented during keynote lunch at the 2013 BIO International Convention.
CHICAGO and PHILADELPHIA, April 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Chemical Heritage Foundation (CHF) and the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) have selected George Rosenkranz as the winner of the 2013 Biotechnology Heritage Award. The award will be presented during a keynote lunch on Tuesday, April 23, at BIO's annual international convention, which begins tomorrow in Chicago.
" George Rosenkranz has pioneered with brilliance in steroid chemistry; innovated with legendary success in the pharmaceutical industry; and recruited, mentored, and guided individuals of great talent to stellar careers. He unites in his person European charm, Hispanic courtesy, and American entrepreneurial spirit," says James C. Greenwood, President and CEO of BIO. "George led the development of the oral contraceptive pill, served as chairman of the corporation that brought it to the global market, and thereby permanently changed world culture."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV