Tasktop Introduces Tasktop Sync Connector For CA Clarity PPMâ¿¢ At CA World
Tasktop Sync Connector for CA Clarity PPM provides the following:
- Progress and status reporting – closes the loop on status reporting, with CA Clarity PPM being able to report on work items that are being updated in other tools.
- Visibility – provides automated cross-function visibility and traceability between CA Clarity PPM and software development work items throughout the lifecycle.
- Control– ensures that development efforts are in sync with business objectives and that status changes are recognized and managed in the appropriate tool.
- Productivity – removes the manual steps that connect the PMO to development by providing automated integration between disparate groups.
Tasktop Sync Connector for CA Clarity PPM will be available on May 10 th and demos of the technology are available at Tasktop booth #253 at CA World 2013. This first release will include support for connecting CA Clarity PPM to IBM Rational Team Concert, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Atlassian JIRA, HP Quality Center and HP ALM.
Share this: #Tasktop new Sync Connector for #CA Clarity PPM at #CAworld bridges dev and business, #PPM in #Agile www.tasktop.com
About Tasktop TechnologiesTasktop Technologies is the industry leader for ALM integration. It invented the task-focused interface and created the Eclipse Mylyn project, which transformed the IDE into a developer productivity and ALM collaboration platform. Building on Mylyn, Tasktop unifies the ALM landscape through ALM partnerships that connect leading Agile, enterprise ALM and open source tools. Commercially, Tasktop Sync provides real-time bidirectional and fully automated synchronization between ALM servers, and Tasktop Dev is the developer-centric ALM interface for the Eclipse and Visual Studio IDEs. Tasktop recently launched the Software Lifecycle Integration (SLI) initiative to connect the entire software delivery lifecycle, consisting of a new technical architecture and data model, repeatable design patterns and a new open source project called Eclipse Mylyn m4. For more information about Tasktop and SLI please visit: http://tasktop.comMedia Contact: Christie Denniston, APRCatapult PR-IR firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: 303-581-7760, ext. 13Mobile: 303-827-5164Twitter: @prhightech SOURCE Tasktop Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV