Statement By The Honourable James Moore, Minister Of Canadian Heritage And Official Languages, On The Presentation Of The Canadian Videogame Awards
OTTAWA, April 21, 2013 /CNW/ - On behalf of Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the Government of Canada, I would like to congratulate the finalists and recipients of this year's Canadian Videogame Awards.
With awards in 16 categories, the Canadian Videogame Awards celebrate excellence in our videogame sector. We can all be very proud of the honours these businesses have achieved through the hard work of their managers and employees.
Canada's arts and culture sector employs more than 630,000 people and contributes over $46 billion to our economy. Our videogame industry employs more than 15,000 Canadians across the country, and the cutting-edge technology of its businesses has made Canada a global leader in this dynamic field.
Thanks to the skill of Canadian creators and entrepreneurs, videogame enthusiasts around the world can enjoy top-notch games.SOURCE Canadian Heritage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV