- Information about the America the Beautiful Quarters Program is available at http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/atb/.
- Free lesson plans based on the America Beautiful Quarters Program are available at http://www.usmint.gov/kids/teachers/.
- For additional information about Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial, please visit http://www.nps.gov/pevi/index.htm.
- For information about the United States Mint, visit http://www.usmint.gov/about_the_mint /.
- To subscribe to United States Mint electronic product notifications, visit http://www.usmint.gov/email/?action=newsletters .
- Sign up for RSS Feeds from the United States Mint and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
For more information: Carolyn Fields, United States Mint(202) 354-7222
Blanca Alvarez Stransky, Perry's Victoryand International Peace Memorial(419) 285-2184
SOURCE United States Mint