"The new Xfinity Customer Center provides a place where our customers can experience Xfinity products and services firsthand and check out the latest technology we offer in a comfortable, interactive environment," said Chris Dunkeson, Area Vice President & General Manager for Comcast in New Mexico. "This new model offers a more welcoming design, an improved customer experience, and a new attitude as we apply the same mindset of innovation, speed and value that our customers love about our products."
The Albuquerque Xfinity Customer Center is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This center replaces the former Albuquerque Comcast Service Centers located at 475 Coors Blvd NW and 4611 Montbel Pl NE.
About Comcast Cable
Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.SOURCE Comcast Cable
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV