Statement From Richard Donohue Jr.'s Family
BOSTON, April 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- We thank the people of Boston and the nation for the prayers and support they are sending to Richard and to our family. Please continue to pray for Richard, a wonderful father, husband, son and brother, and a dedicated police officer who loves his work and helping people. Richard remains in serious condition so we are focused on supporting him; please respect our privacy. We will not be responding to any media requests at this time. Should there be any update it will be sent from the MBTA, Tufts Medical Center or Mount Auburn Hospital.
We send our condolences and prayers to the family of Sean Collier, Richard's friend and fellow law enforcement training classmate. We ask that you pray for Sean's family.
This statement is sent on behalf of the Donohue family by Tufts Medical Center where Richard's mother is a nurse.
SOURCE Tufts Medical Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV