Knights Of Columbus Members Take Active Role In Relief Efforts In West, Texas
In addition to the volunteer work being done by Knights, the Supreme Office of the Knights of Columbus in New Haven has already sent $10,000 to Council 2305 to help them in their relief efforts.
The public too can assist in relief efforts. Donations can be made to Knights of Columbus Charities, Inc. online at www.kofc.org/texas .
Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Knights of Columbus Charities, Inc. is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a charitable organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, and one hundred percent of all donations collected by Knights of Columbus Charities, Inc. will be sent to those affected by the disaster.
With more than 1.8 million members worldwide, the Knights of Columbus is the world's largest Catholic fraternal organization and one of the nation's most active charitable organizations. Last year, Knights donated more than $158 million and 70 million hours to charitable causes.SOURCE Knights of Columbus
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV