Quantel Medical Announces Two New Ultrasound Probes At ASCRS
About Quantel MedicalFounded in 1993 and headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Quantel Medical is a global ophthalmic medical device company dedicated to developing leading technologies to improve the treatment of ocular diseases. Quantel Medical has a strong emphasis in research and development, resulting in many first-to-market product introductions, and a comprehensive product portfolio of diagnostic ultrasound and surgical lasers for ophthalmologists. The products are available through direct sales operations in the U.S. and France, and through independent distributors in over 80 countries.
Quantel Medical is a division of Quantel (QUA:EN), a world-wide leader in the development of solid-state lasers for scientific and industrial applications.
SOURCE Quantel Medical
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV