SAN FRANCISCO, April 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The prestigious Game Marketing Awards, held last night in San Francisco, is the first and only U.S. program established to showcase and honor the finest creative work by marketing and creative professionals in the video game marketing community. At its eighth annual awards show, Microsoft's Halo 4 for Xbox, a client of 215mccann, scooped up a number of top awards, including "outstanding overall marketing campaign of the year." Scott Duchon, chief creative officer of 215mccann, said: "This is an award that everyone in video games takes seriously. We're proud of the work we created or touched on behalf of Halo 4, and salute everyone involved with this victory." In total, Halo 4 took home 10 awards in 33 categories. http://www.gamemarketingsummit.com/awards/winners/#outstandingad
About 215mccann215mccann, a McCann Worldgroup company, is a creative and strategic agency specializing in media agnostic ideas for brands. Based in San Francisco, the agency's work is rooted in a philosophy of purposeful creativity.
About McCann WorldgroupMcCann Worldgroup, part of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), is a leading global marketing company with 23,000 employees in more than 120 countries comprising McCann Erickson (advertising), MRM (digital marketing/relationship management), Momentum (event marketing/promotion), McCann Health (professional/dtc communications), CRAFT (global adaptation and production), UM (media management), Weber Shandwick (public relations), and FutureBrand (consulting/design).
SOURCE McCann Worldgroup
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV