Cash Store Donates To National Fallen Firefighters Foundation In Light Of Recent Tragedy In West, Texas
IRVING, Texas, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cash Store announced today a corporate sponsorship and donation with the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation to help support families of fallen Firefighters. The recent tragedy in West, Texas illustrates the dangers that firefighters and other first responders often face. In 1992, the U.S. Congress created the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation to spearhead efforts to recognize and remember fallen firefighters in America. The non-profit foundation develops and offers programs to honor fallen firefighters and help their families and loved ones. "Firefighters embody selfless community spirit, as illustrated by the volunteer Firefighters in West, Texas," said CEO Trevor Ahlberg. "They run toward danger, not away from it. Cash Store is committed to supporting our communities, and we've chosen to support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation to honor and help the families of those who give their lives for our communities, especially during this time of great need in West, Texas."
Cash Store has donated funds to become a sponsor of the foundation. The financial support will help the foundation with activities such as attaining and creating grief publications and other educational materials that will help families and firefighters cope with line-of-duty death.
Cash Store encourages others to donate to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation and their efforts to remember fallen firefighters and help their families and co-workers.
About Cash Store The Cash Store is a trusted financial lending company with more than 280 locations across the country. They specialize in providing customers with cash advance loans to help meet unexpected financial expenses. For more about their services, visit http://www.cashstore.com/ .SOURCE Cash Store
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV