STAMFORD, Conn., April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (along with its subsidiaries, the "Company" or "Charter") today announced that its subsidiaries, CCO Holdings, LLC and CCO Holdings Capital Corp. (collectively, "CCO Holdings"), have priced a public offering of $1 billion in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due in 2024 (the "Notes"). The Notes will bear an interest rate of 5.750 percent per annum and will be issued at par.
The Notes will result in proceeds of approximately $987 million after deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and other expenses. Charter intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the Notes to repurchase or redeem CCO Holdings' outstanding 7.875% senior notes due 2018 (the "2018 Notes"), to pay related fees and expenses and for general corporate purposes. CCO Holdings launched a tender offer for the 2018 Notes earlier today, which was the subject of a separate press release issued by Charter.
Charter expects to close the Notes offering on May 3, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. The offering and sale of the Notes was made pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), as amended.BofA Merrill Lynch acted as Joint Bookrunner for the offering. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus supplement dated April 19, 2013 and the accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained on Charter's website at www.charter.com, the SEC's website at www.sec.gov, or by contacting BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, 11 th Floor, New York, NY, Attention: Prospectus Department, or email: email@example.com. This press release is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of the Notes in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV