Cenpatico Establishes Hotline For Families Affected By Recent Tragedies
AUSTIN, Texas, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cenpatico announced that in response to the tragedies in Texas and Massachusetts, it has established a 24-hour toll-free hotline. This hotline is available to anyone, regardless of whether or not they are Cenpatico members. It will be staffed by behavioral health professionals offering counseling as well as referrals for additional local resources. The number is 877-941-8079. Language translation services are available.
"All of us at Cenpatico extend our deepest sympathy to the families affected." said Sam Donaldson, Cenpatico's CEO. "As behavioral health experts, we understand the emotional trauma that can result from such devastating events and we would like to offer our assistance in meeting the emergency needs of these families in their time of grief."
Cenpatico offers additional information and resources on its website at www.cenpatico.com.About Cenpatico: Cenpatico's expertise lies in managing benefits for vulnerable populations. Our healthcare specialties include Behavioral Health, Foster Care, Specialty Therapy & Rehabilitation Services (STRS), Community Re-Entry, School Services and more. We have managed Medicaid and other public sector benefits since 1994; currently, we serve more than 2.6 million members across 17 states. Our headquarters are in Austin, Texas and we have local teams across the country in the markets we serve. Cenpatico is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation ( www.centene.com). We are committed to innovative solutions and designing programs tailored to improving functional outcomes for our members. Find us online: www.cenpatico.com. SOURCE Cenpatico
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV