From SEAL To Shining Gems
John Gellman, a retired jeweler living in the Palo Alto area, saw Lish's tree service ad and contracted him to do some work on his property. He watched the former SEAL in action. Based on John's observations, he told Lish he'd make a good gemologist because he was very visual, had an eye for detail, seemed determined in his pursuits, was focused, and possessed a strong work ethic.
The meeting made an impact on Lish, and a fresh career path was in front of him. Then based in Santa Monica, Lish contacted the GIA and took the Institute's Gem Identification Residence Gem Identification seminar. As Lish started piecing together the possibilities of taking his gemological studies further, his career niche became crystal clear.
"Working with beautiful stones, travel, and adventure, I was hooked," says Lish. Lish is available for contact for overseas gemological assignments and consultation at 512-608-2524 and email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV