ST. LOUIS, April 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Furniture Brands International (NYSE:FBN) today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended March 30, 2013 before the market opens on Friday, May 3, 2013.
A conference call to discuss the results will be held at 7:30 am Central Time on Friday, May 3, 2013. To access the event by telephone, please dial 1-877-546-5020 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time and use conference ID #71894163. International callers should dial 1-857-244-7552.
The conference call will be webcast and can be accessed via the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.furniturebrands.com. Please visit the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register for the webcast and download any necessary software. A replay of the call will be available through 5:00 pm Central Time on May 10, 2013 by dialing 1-888-286-8010 (1-617-801-6888 for international calls) and entering passcode 65146068.About Furniture Brands Furniture Brands International (NYSE:FBN) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing, sourcing and retailing home furnishings. Furniture Brands markets products through a wide range of channels, including company owned Thomasville retail stores and through interior designers, multiline/ independent retailers and mass merchant stores. Furniture Brands serves its customers through some of the best known and most respected brands in the furniture industry, including Thomasville, Broyhill, Lane, Drexel Heritage, Henredon, Pearson, Hickory Chair, Lane Venture, Maitland-Smith and LaBarge. To learn more about the company, visit www.furniturebrands.com.
CONTACT: Investor contact Rick Isaak VP, Controller, Treasurer and Investor Relations Furniture Brands 314-862-7117 OR Farah Soi, ICR, 203-682-8200 Media contact: Lisa Hanly Furniture Brands 314-290-8954
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV