NEW YORK, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) ("NorthStar") today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss first quarter 2013 financial results on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern. Hosting the call will be David T. Hamamoto, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Albert Tylis, President; Daniel R. Gilbert, Chief Investment and Operating Officer; and Debra A. Hess, Chief Financial Officer. A press release with first quarter 2013 financial results is scheduled to be issued before the market open on May 3, 2013.
The call will be webcast live over the Internet from the Company's website at www.nrfc.com and will be archived on the Company's website. The call can also be accessed live over the phone by dialing 877-941-9205 or for international callers, by dialing 480-629-9645.
A replay of the call will be available approximately one hour after the call through Friday, May 10, 2013 by dialing 800-406-7325 or, for international callers, 303-590-3030, using pass code 4615468.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. is a diversified commercial real estate investment and asset management company that is organized as an internally managed REIT. SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV