HOUSTON, April 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosetta Resources Inc. (Nasdaq:ROSE) ("Rosetta" or the "Company") announced today that it will hold its First Quarter 2013 Conference Call on Tuesday, May 7, 2013. The call will be hosted by Jim Craddock, Rosetta's Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, and will cover the Company's 2013 first quarter financial and operating results. The conference call will broadcast live over the internet.
|What:||Rosetta Resources Inc. 1 st Quarter 2013 Conference Call.|
|When:||Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Central, 11:00 a.m. Eastern.|
|How:||Conference Call – Dial (877) 293-5486 or listen live over the Internet via our website at the address above.|
If you are not able to participate in the conference call, an audio replay will be available from May 7, 2013, 2:00 p.m. Central through May 14, 2013, 11:59 p.m. Central, by dialing (855) 859-2056, or for international (404) 537-3406, and entering conference code 50344019. A replay of the conference call may also be found on the Company's website, www.rosettaresources.com .
Rosetta Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition and development of onshore energy resources in the United States of America. The Company holds a leading position in the Eagle Ford area in South Texas, one of the nation's largest unconventional resource plays. Rosetta is based in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV