In trading on Friday, shares of Crocs Inc (CROX) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $15.21, changing hands as high as $15.28 per share. Crocs Inc shares are currently trading up about 2.1% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of CROX shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, CROX's low point in its 52 week range is $12.00 per share, with $22.59 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $15.27.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, CROX makes up 1.57% of the S&P SmallCap Consumer Discretionary Portfolio ETF (PSCD) which is trading higher by about 1.6% on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV