RICHMOND, Va., April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- James River Coal Company (NASDAQ:JRCC), will release its first quarter results for 2013 before the market opens on May 1, 2013. The Company will hold its quarterly conference call and webcast on the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call will be open to the public. The toll free number is 877-340-2553. International callers please use 678-224-7860. The conference call can also be accessed via webcast on the James River Coal Company website at www.jamesrivercoal.com.
James River Coal Company is one of the leading coal producers in Central Appalachia and the Illinois Basin. The company sells metallurgical, bituminous steam and industrial-grade coal to electric utility companies and industrial customers both domestically and internationally. The Company's operations are managed through eight operating subsidiaries located throughout eastern Kentucky, southern West Virginia and southern Indiana. Additional information about James River Coal can be found at its web site www.jamesrivercoal.com.
CONTACT: James River Coal Company Elizabeth M. CookDirector of Investor Relations(804) 780-3000SOURCE James River Coal Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV