Verlyne M. Remund RN, BSN Is Recognized By Continental Who's Who As A Pinnacle Professional
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Verlyne M. Remund RN, BSN is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional as a result of over 55 Years of Excellence in the field of Nursing. Verlyne is a Registered Nurse with University of Kansas Hospital.
In her current role, Verlyne is responsible for Surgical and Preoperative Nursing. As a result of her dedication and professionalism, she is a member of the Association of Operating Room Nurses and the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates. In addition, Verlyne enjoys sharing her vast wealth of Nursing knowledge with others through performing public lectures to the Kansas State Student Association.
Verlyne earned her Registered Nursing Degree from Bethany School of Nursing and also holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree from Union College and the Shawnee Mission Medical Center in Lincoln, Nebraska. Additionally, Verlyne is licensed in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Continental Who's Who has become one of the most respected and trusted publishers around the globe. We spotlight thousands of professional individuals and organizations each year who "stand-out" in their specific field. Included are executives and officials in business, science, education, philanthropy, religion, government, the fourth estate, finance, law, engineering, authors, the musically talented elite as well as numerous additional industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV