TEMPE, Ariz., April 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Insight Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:NSIT) (the "Company") today announced that Ken Lamneck, President and Chief Executive Officer is scheduled as a keynote speaker at the 2013 Global Technology Distribution Council Investor Conference at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in New York City on May 2, 2013 at 10:15 a.m. Eastern time.
The Insight presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet at http://nsit.client.shareholder.com/index.cfm where you can also view recent Webcasts, and other investor information.
About InsightInsight Enterprises, Inc. is a leading technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions to business and government clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Insight is focused on helping organizations move technology goals forward in the areas of Cloud, Virtualization, Data Center, Unified Communication & Collaboration, Networking & Security, Data Protection, Mobility & Point of Sale, and Office Productivity. With approximately 5,400 teammates worldwide, Insight is ranked No. 460 on the 2012 Fortune 500 and generated sales of $5.3 billion for the year ended December 31, 2012. For more information, please call 1.800.INSIGHT (1.800.467.4448) in the United States or visit www.insight.com . NSIT-F
CONTACT: ROSALIND BERKLEY INVESTOR RELATIONS TEL. 480-333-3420 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV